Codes of practice are designed to encourage people to act responsibly. For non-native species problems it is vital that people carry out their activities (for example growing plants for garden centres, trading in exotic plants, holding a private collection of plants or animals or owning a pet) in a responsible and informed manner to minimise the risks to the environment.
- Flatworm Code of Practice
- Horticultural Code of Practice
- Pet Code of Practice
- Zoos Code of Practice (PDF). View the Zoos Pathway Action Plan.
- Boating Code of Conduct. View the Boating Pathway Action Plan.
- Angling Code of Conduct. View the Angling Pathway Action Plan.
- The Code of Practice for Species Control Provisions in Wales (external link)
- The Code of Practice for Species Control Provisions in England (pdf).
- The Code of Practice for Non-Native Species in Scotland (external link)