Following the comprehensive analysis of pathways of introduction and spread carried out in 2019, we have prioritised six pathways. These are:
- Hull fouling
- Horticulture escapes
- Contaminants of ornamental plants
- Ballast water
- Stowaways on fishing equipment
- Zoo or botanic garden escapes.
The PAPs developed so far are presented here. We will be developing further PAPs and adding them sequentially, and we welcome comments from all as they are being developed. There will be a further public consultation on them all, once comments received via the website have been considered.
Links to the plans and their associated documents are provided below. To comment on any of the plans, please email: email@example.com
Angling Pathway Action Plan
- Angling Pathway Action Plan for Great Britain [PDF version, HTML version]
- Angling Code of Conduct [PDF version, HTML version]
- Fisheries Biosecurity guidance and plan [PDF version, HTML version]
Recreational Boating Pathway Action Plan