Here you can find useful resources including publications, links, and Frequently Asked Questions, and details of current non-native species research and projects:
- Publications and reports - View a list of publications on non-native species topics.
- Meeting minutes - Find the latest minutes from the GB Programme Board on non-native species and the annual Stakeholder Forum.
- Useful links - Browse a list of links to relevant websites.
- Frequently Asked Questions - Find answers to some of the most commonly asked questions around non-native species.
- Research - View details of current non-native species research projects and submit details of your own project so others can contact you.
- Ruddy Duck Project - Information on ruddy duck management.
- Aquatic Biosecurity Partnership - A group of nine English water companies have contributed funding to a project led by the NNSS to improve aquatic biosecurity.
- Marine Pathways Project - Useful resources for marine stakeholders developed through the Marine Pathways Project.
- RAPID Life Project - View resources from the three year RAPID Life project (2017-2020).
- Floating Pennywort Strategy - Information on the GB Floating Pennywort Strategy and volunteering.
- Wales Resilient Ecological Network (WaREN) Project (external link) - a project to establish a framework for tackling invasive species across Wales.
- Biosecurity for LIFE (external link) - keeping the UK's seabirds safe