The Stakeholder Forum is an annual event organised by the Secretariat, involving presentations, workshops and feedback sessions.
Attendees are invited representatives from a wide range of sectors involved with non-native species issues including representation from industry and local action groups. It provides an opportunity for discussion of strategic issues and is a means of engaging stakeholders in the development of non-native species policy and objectives. It encourages debate and helps facilitate information exchange.
The next Stakeholder Forum will be held in summer 2022.
View the minutes and presentations from the most recent Stakeholder Forums below:
17th Non-native Species Stakeholder Forum, 30 June 2021
16th Non-native Species Stakeholder Forum, 18 June 2019
- Update on progress since 2018 Forum (Niall Moore, GBNNSS) (PDF)
- INNS and Islands in Scotland (Paul Walton, RSPB) (PDF)
- Managing INNS at the Canal & River Trust (Tom King, Canal & River Trust) (PDF)
- Plant Alert: a new tool to report potentially invasive garden plants (Katharina Dehnen-Schmutz, Coventry University) (PDF)
- Awareness of INNS and uptake of biosecurity measures by GB recreational anglers (Emily Smith, Angling Trust) (PDF)
Find previous minutes from the Stakeholder Forum.