Welcome to the training section of the NNSS website. Here you can find training and educational resources including e-learning, sector specific information, and examples of good practice.
With funding from Defra, the NNSS has developed a series of free e-learning modules for use by government and stakeholders. Modules currently include:
- an introduction to non-native species
- identification and recording
- identification of key freshwater plants
- identification of key freshwater invertebrates
- identification of key riparian plants
Visit the NNSS e-learning site
Find out more about the e-learning
The University of Leeds have developed a version of the biosecurity module for anyone carrying out field work as part of their academic research. For more information and to take this module, visit their website.